Getting in Touch
Have any questions? Wonder where a dinner is? Do you have any questions about a menu? Let us know!
‘How does The Blind Pig Supper Club work?’
New to the underground experience? It’s easy. We host one event per month. Our dinners all have a singularly unique and creative concept which melds together featured chefs, artists, and musicians.
Here are the steps to follow to be a part of the fun.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us on our Facebook page or Twitter as you can catch updates, info, etc about upcoming dinners!
- Become a Member. This one time membership fee is all you need to be on the list for information and purchase tickets to all future dinners. You will receive an email with the 2017 event password to unlock and attend any event we produce for the calendar year. Click here to purchase!
- Find an Event. Want to find an event that you may like to attend? Check out our Upcoming Dinners section of the website to see when our next underground dinner is planned. You’ll follow the Eventbrite link on the description of the dinner and you pay for your admission ticket via Paypal.
- Purchase your admission ticket. Simply follow the directions with Paypal to buy your admission tickets to the event. Paypal coincides with most credit cards as well as e-checks. Print your Paypal receipt and bring it with you as you will present it to the hostess at the beginning of dinner for your admission. Be sure to use an email address that you check often with Paypal, as we will email you the exact location of the event with further information the day of the dinner. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
- Refunds of Purchase: Refunds are only given through Paypal along with an additional service charge of $4 up until one week prior to any listed event. We will happy to list any tickets you are interested in selling on our social media outlets to help you find a buyer! Please contact us via Facebook or Twitter if you have tickets to sell.
- What about the drinks?: Most of our events are BYO, and we are glad to keep your beverage cool (or hot) for you as we have a full staff of very eager servers ready to give you a wonderful dining experience similar to any great restaurant. Gratuity is not included in your ticket price, but there will be envelopes for you to leave a cash tip provided at the end of the dinner. Some events will additionally have a fully licensed cash bar and we will, from time to time, feature a custom craft cocktail menu. Some events, however, due to the venue and other circumstances will not be BYO, you will see this information on the event advertisement as well as on your ticket stub when you purchase. Please respect our BYO rules.
Shoot us an email!
The Blind Pig Supper Club
Asheville, Raleigh/Durham & Eastern NC
Mike Moore/ Founder & Executive Director
Asheville, NC USA
For press inquiries please direct emails to Darlene Moore: email@example.com